The Denovo team is excited to announce a new feature that allows users to integrate their Denovo Calendar with their Outlook Calendar with a 2-way integration. This means that once you connect the integration you will have a "Denovo" calendar in your Outlook account that will sync events from your Denovo Calendar to Outlook and from your Denovo Outlook Calendar to your Denovo Calendar. Any changes you make to either calendar will update the corresponding event on the other calendar. To get started, please review the instructions below.
- Click on the “Account” menu in the top right of the screen to show the account options and click “Integrations (Beta)”. You will then be routed to the integrations page where you can connect the Outlook integration.
- Once on the integrations page, click the “Connect” button on the Microsoft Calendar integration. You will then be presented with a Microsoft authentication screen to allow that integration.
- Click “Accept” once you have been prompted to allow your outlook account permissions to integrate with your Denovo account.
- Once you have approved the outlook integration you will be redirected back to the Denovo integrations screen where the windows icon is now green and it shows that the integration was “Added on [Date]” indicating that the integration has now been added. Now go to the calendar page to see the integrated calendar in your Outlook account.
- A short time after adding the Outlook calendar integration, you should see a calendar appear named “Denovo” in the shared calendar section of your outlook calendar view. (Note: the calendar will be added to the bottom of your calendar list. When adding events from outlook you may need to select the Denovo calendar in order to add it to the correct Calendar)
- Any future events on your Denovo App calendar should now be syncing to your new integrated Outlook Denovo Calendar. Any events created, deleted, or updated on your Denovo calendar in Outlook will be reflected on your Denovo App calendar and any events created, deleted, or updated on your Denovo App calendar will be reflected on your Denovo Outlook calendar.
NOTE: The 2-way outlook Calendar integration is a Beta feature and generally syncs events both ways within a few seconds to a few minutes, however if you experience any issues with the application not syncing events, please submit a support case through the Denovo application and we will respond as soon as possible.
*The integration only syncs events that are added to the “Denovo” calendar in Outlook and DOES NOT sync events from other calendars. Below are the actions that the integration supports and the expected outcomes if the integration is enabled.
- Event Created in Denovo App on Calendar --> Event will be added to “Denovo” calendar in Outlook
- Event Created on “Denovo” Calendar in Outlook --> Event will be added to the Denovo App on the Calendar.
- Event Updated on Denovo App Calendar --> Event will be updated in the Denovo App AND the “Denovo” Outlook calendar.
- Event Updated on “Denovo” Outlook Calendar --> Event will be updated in the “Denovo” Outlook calendar and the Denovo App calendar.
- Event Deleted on Denovo App Calendar --> Event will be deleted in the Denovo App AND the “Denovo” Outlook calendar.
- Event Deleted on “Denovo” Outlook Calendar --> Event will be deleted in the “Denovo” Outlook calendar and the Denovo App calendar.