- Phone numbers description is now a drop down where Home, Mobile, Work, or Other can be selected.
- Date of Birth, Location, and Person/Entity Creation date now included in the Export People .csv
- New phone numbers now require correct format to be used (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
- Date on associated matters in the people view now shows date as Month/Day/Year.
- Time cards created in Xero that do not have a date will now show at the bottom of the list by default.
- “Practice Role(s)” on a person has been updated to “Role(s)” to more accurately reflect the actual label.
- Onboarding Improvements:
- “About Denovo” on invitation email has been updated to redirect to the Denovo features page.
- Invited users no longer have the option to “Decline” the invitation to the organization they are being invited to.
- Location is now required when inviting a new user.
- Various performance improvements with database and memory usage.
- My Recent (Star Icon in top right of screen) now shows recent people viewed.
- Creating and then cancelling or saving time card no longer shows false error.
- Fixed bug when switching a person from individual to entity where names would not update.
- Creating a person from the matters associated people view now has correct modal.
- Fixed issue where invoices sent to xero where showing unsuccessful.
- Fixed issue where "Cost" time cards where getting sent to xero with a "0" quantity.
- Fixed matter category issues:
- Unable to delete matter categories
- Unable to add matter categories
- Unable to add sub-matter categories
- Fixed matter category and sub category display on matter table
- Fixed issue preventing users from updating their password.
- Fixed bug where location could not be updated by user.
- Fixed a bug where reset password process was case sensitive when entering email.
- Fixed a bug where date of birth on person showed as “Invalid Date” when no date is selected.