- Users will now only see the sections of the Denovo application they have access to.
- Navigation has been improved and features have been updated to reside in more appropriate menus.
- “People” and “Matters” have not changed.
- “Accounting” tab contains Organization Time and Invoices.
- “Forms” tab contains Matter Categories, Templates, and Template Builder
- “Admin” tab contains Organization Information, Practice Roles, Matter Roles, Subscriptions, and User Management.
- “Your Account” can be accessed by clicking the person icon in the top right of the screen. This will contain Your Time and Your Account information.
- Navigation path will be displayed under the tabs to allow users to know where they are at in the application.
- Admin users can now search invoices by “Matters”
- The “CONTACT METHODS” and “PRIMARY CONTACT” sections for People and Entities has been updated to make it easier to identify and set primary contacts.
- Users can now set primary emails for people and entities.
- Users can now set primary phone numbers for people and entities.
- Various Performance Improvements