- Denovo now has security roles that include a general user, managing attorney, and admin user.
- General Users will have access to add/edit people and matters as well as create and edit their own time cards. They will not have access to edit other users time cards or invoice time cards.
- Managing Attorney users will be able to do everything a general user can do as well as update other people’s time cards.
- Admin user will be able to do everything in the application including invoicing.
- Users can now filter by "Invoiced Date" in the "Organization Time" view.
- Users can add a date to time cards that were added in Xero as line items that show "Invalid Date" in Denovo.
- Users will now be able to filter out time cards with "Invalid Date" from the "Your Time" view
- While editing a user, the application will now display "Edit User" instead of "Add New User"