The Denovo application now integrates with Xero (Accounting Software) and allows Admin users to export time cards from Denovo to Xero for invoicing with the click of a button. This integration also includes the following features:
- Adds a new Invoicing Tab where time cards can be selected and then exported to Xero for invoicing.
- Invoiced time cards are shown as "Invoiced" in Denovo after they have been exported to Xero.
- Time cards that need additional information for invoicing or with running timers are included in the "Needs Work" tab from the Invoice Tab.
- Time cards that are deleted in Xero are un-invoiced in Denovo and marked as "Non-Billable".
- Time cards that are exported to Xero for invoicing now include the Xero invoicing number in Denovo.
- Invoices that are adjusted in Xero are updated in the Denovo time card.
- Line Items added to time cards in Xero are added to Denovo and marked as invoiced.
- Users can now set an Originator on both People and Matters.
- When exporting time cards Practice Area, Matter Categories, Account Codes, and Locations are now included.
- Matters and their properties can now be exported and emailed to users.
- People and their properties can now be exported and emailed to users.
- Users can now select a Primary Attorney, Secondary Attorney, Originator, and Paralegal when importing people.
- Disabled users no longer have access to previously pinned time cards.