Denovo Release 2.7.0 contains the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Added a Delete button for Matters within the individual Matter > Matter Details. Previously, Matters had to be deleted from the Matter Index.
- Matters now are numbered numerically by organization, with all new organizations beginning with YY-000001 (eg, 17-000001). Matter numbers automatically update to the new year by resetting to YY-000001 on January 1 of the new year.
- A new Xero Export CSV option has been added to Admin > Organization Time. This allows the export of Time Card records in a manner more consistent with Xero import requirements.
- Engineering built several automated tests that elevate our code integrity and help speed up regression testing during our internal QA processes prior to release deployment.
- The functionality of adding new Associated People has been improved for People and Matters.
- Tables within Denovo have been improved, and general display elements within the app have been improved for Safari users.
- The Payee field search has been tightened to search only first name, last name, and entity name fields for more relevant search results.
- The organization sign-up page has been rebranded with an improved look and feel. This will enable easier and more complete sign-ups for customers when we launch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of a New Person Record from the Matters > Associated People or People > Associated People screens.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Practice Role filter from filtering People Records properly on the People Index.
- Fixed a bug that improved the display of initial default User Role Rates in new organizations.