Denovo Release 2.6.0 contains the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Associated People phone numbers and email addresses now appear in the Matters sidebar. Clicking the Copy Icon allows the User to copy the information to the User’s clipboard for easy inclusion via Paste in areas outside of Denovo.
- The newly created Matter Description Field is now visible in the Matters Index and within Matter Details in Time Cards.
- Engineering researched, selected, installed, and tested a new Error Reporting tool (Sentry) for better documentation and support of Denovo. Several Automated Health Checks were built within Sentry to ensure optimal performance of Denovo.
- Engineering completed a detailed architecture upgrade.
- The Billing Rate on a Time Card was previously related to the Logged in User rate, and is now properly related to the Billing User field.
- Improvements have been made to the user experience when opening Matters.
- The input of Phone Numbers for People > Organization records has been improved.
- Several Fields in People records have been polished, including removing parenthesis and supporting alpha-numeric inputs where needed.
- Edit buttons are now consistently identified as a Pencil Icon throughout Denovo.
- Improvements have been made to Category & Sub-Category default options for new systems.
- Added back the ability to set an individual User Rate per User. If a User Rate is set, this rate will display for Time Cards. If an individual User Rate is not set, the default rate for the User Role will display on Time Cards.
- Bug Fix that allows Practice & Matter Level Forms to Generate Form Information in place of the Template Keys when generating an Automated Document from a Matter.
- Bug Fix that allows Forms Fields to properly generate Key Names when a new Form is being created.
- Bug Fix that aligned the Filters for the Matters Index to the correct columns.
- Big Fix that allows the Organization Admin to retain the User’s other Roles such as Attorney or Paralegal.