Denovo Release 2.5.2 contains the following new features, improvements, and bug fixes:
- Associated People on a Matter now displays the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of each associated organization. Quick links for quick copy/paste have been included for each. This feature will be expanded to include individuals in 2.6.0.
- Associated People on a Person now displays the names of each associated person linked to the associated record.
- Added Subcategory Column for Matters in Matter Index view.
- Added a Description Field for Matters.
- Time Card design has been improved for a more user-friendly layout throughout Denovo.
- The order of Matter Numbers has been reversed in the Time Card Matter Details Drop-down. Now, the most recently created Matters will display first to help aid efficiency when creating Time Cards.
- In Admin, Personal and Organization elements are separated. This supports our future goals of adding permissions settings for security groups.
- The Org Admin role can no longer be deleted from the Denovo system, and the Org Admin for the organization cannot remove the Org Admin role from their User.
- The selection highlight color for Time Card > Matter Details has been improved.
- Navigation throughout Denovo has been improved for consistency.
- Fixed minor spelling error.
- Fixed bug that caused weird behavior when adding an email to a new Organization record. This will be expanded to the new Individual People records in 2.6.0.